Be a Super Bowl party champion with $250 off Fire TVs on Amazon
We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. Learn more ›
Ah, the Super Bowl: the one time every year we put our differences aside to cheer on the team we want to win. Even if our favorite team may not play (although the joy of watching is sweeter when it does), at least we can maybe get some good betting money out of it. Or, if you’re simply using the Super Bowl party as an excuse to enjoy beer and chicken wings, no judgement. You can critique the commercials and watch Super Bowl LVII MVP Rihanna. No matter who or what you’re rooting for, you’ll be the winner by upgrading your TV, air fryer, and/or video doorbell with brag-worthy Amazon deals.
Amazon Fire TV 55″ 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV $399.99 (Was $519.99)
If you’re frantically searching “how to watch the Super Bowl without cable” while keeping your current 1080p TV on life support, we think it’s high time to upgrade to the Amazon Fire TV 55″ 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV, which is 23% off. You can watch the game live thanks to Amazon Fire built-in, which also allows you to stream music—perfect for pre- and post-game entertaining. 4K UHD and Dolby Digital Plus will make it feel like you’re yelling at the refs right next to Nick Sirianni and Andy Reid. And, if you’re looking for a slightly better deal in exchange for a slightly smaller TV, the 50-inch version is 32% off with all the same features as its 55-inch larger cousin. If you’re looking for a step-up, consider the Amazon Fire TV Omni Series—the 75-inch version is 24% off and adds hands-free Alexa.
The deals don’t stop at TVs, however. Pick up a Dolby Atmos Soundbar for 30%-off to hear every tackle and hike, and tweet game updates sans refresh with an eero mesh Wi-Fi system that’s less than $200. Ensure that the person at the door is an esteemed guest and not a rando with 30% off a Ring Doorbell 3. Between this Ninja AF101 Air Fryer that’s on sale for less than $100 and a Magic Mill Food Dehydrator that’s almost 40% off, you’ll have the best Super Bowl party food in the neighborhood. No party is complete without a fire pit—the Solo Stove has you covered there with a 24% off deal on the Ranger 2 portable fire pit. Best of all, you’ll get everything before the game with plenty of time to plan, thanks to Amazon Prime.
Super Bowl LVII is Feb. 12, with kickoff at 6:30 p.m. EST. Snag your party supplies while they’re on sale, including the ever-important team gear. (Go Birds! Chief’s Kingdom!)
Here are other Super Bowl party essentials that are on sale:
- Amazon Fire TV 65″ Omni Series 4K UHD smart TV $599.99 (Was $759.99)
- Amazon Fire TV 55″ Omni Series 4K UHD smart TV $439.99 (Was $559.99)
- Amazon Fire TV 43″ Omni Series 4K UHD smart TV $289.99 (Was 409.99)
- Amazon Fire TV 43″ 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV $259.99 (Was $369.99
- Fire TV Stick 4K $39.99 (Was 49.99)
- INSIGNIA 70-inch Class F50 Series Smart 4K UHD QLED Fire TV (2021 Model) $499.99 (Was $549.99)
- Hisense 50-inch ULED U6 Series Quantum Dot QLED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV (50U6HF, 2022 Model) $337.89 (Was $529.99)
- Hisense 58-inch ULED U6 Series Quantum Dot LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV (58U6HF, 2022 Model) $387.22 (Was $599.99)
- INSIGNIA 43-inch Class F30 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV (NS-43F301NA22, 2021 Model) $209.99 (Was $299.99)
- Instant Vortex Plus 6-in-1, 4QT Air Fryer $89.95 (Was $129.99)
- Instant Vortex Plus 6-Quart Air Fryer Oven $129.95 (Was $169.99)
- Instant Vortex 4-in-1, 2-QT Mini Air Fryer $41.70 (Was $59.99)
- Sonos One (Gen 2) $179 (Was $199)
- Sonos One (Gen 2) Two-Room Set $358 (Was $438)
- Sonos Beam Gen 2 (Black) $399 (Was $449)
- Sonos Arc $799 (Was $894.95)